Let's work together to achieve your Goals.
For us, digitisation is not only about technology, but above all about people: You, your donors, and your good cause. This is why we would like to accompany you on the path to your digital transformation - with expertise, experience and passion. Together we will define your digital challenges, requirements and problems, and we will assist you in finding solutions and implementing them.
We are your partner on the path to digital fundraising. With our expertise, you can build the bridge between best practices and the digital future.
Work more efficiently - offer more effective assistance.
With the Nonprofit Cloud
We help you to create user-friendly interactions with your donors and your target audience and make it possible to donate from anywhere. This makes your team's work easier and more efficient and your vision quicker to communicate to a broader audience. Enjoy the advantages of digitalisation and automate your donation and work processes to concentrate on your good cause.
All project phases from start to finish are carried out using an "agile" approach. The implementation of the requirements takes place in iterative work packages (“sprints”), which allows the project team and the project stakeholders to follow the current status of the implementation throughout the project and test the results of the work packages instantly.
We use web-based solutions such as JIRA or Smartsheet to manage the projects, allowing clients to access the current project status at any time and from anywhere.
Contact and donor management
- Mapping of contacts & households
- Mapping of organisations
- Donor status management
- Mapping of relationships & affiliations
- Management of communication preferences & channels
- Contact history, activity history, and scheduled activities
- Duplicate management
- Fundraising indicators (e.g. RFM scoring)
Donation and payment management/donation accounting
- Mapping of different types of donations
- Recording of account information, direct debits, etc.
- Automatic execution of direct debits*
- Automatic donation allocation*
- Mapping of donation announcements
- Donation receipts and thank-you letters
- Use of funds management
Activity and campaign management
- Mapping of campaign hierarchies
- Creation and management of print and online campaigns
- Selection, filtering and selection of campaign members
- Exporting the mailing data (.CSV) for dispatch via service providers
- Recording of campaign KPIs to measure performance
- Allocation according to purpose, project, thank-you letter management and much more
- Scoring-based donor selection
Use of funds
- Easy use of funds management based on purpose or project
- Analysis and overview of allocated donation volumes and mapping of key figures
- Easy creation of individual email templates for e.g. thank-you or welcome emails*
- Creation of newsletters**
- Integrated opt-in management**
- Creation of donor journeys (premium)
- Management of events
- Quick overview of participant status and summaries
- Mapping of participants, venues and speakers
- Integration with FundraisingBox
- API integration option to connect with other systems
- Import of data from face-to-face or telemarketing
- Integration of website contact forms
- Integration of Microsoft Outlook or Google Gmail
- Integration option with leading BI systems (may have to be purchased separately)
Statistics & evaluation of data
- Quick and easy creation of meaningful reports and dashboards
Sustainability and security
- Automatic updates (3x per year) - new releases and new functions & features
- Integrated artificial intelligence (AI) and functionality for predictive analysis (may have to be purchased separately)
- Flexible expandability to meet future requirements
- German data centre with headquarters in Frankfurt a.M.
- Free learning modules with Salesforce Trailheads and user communities
Nonprofit Cloud Implementation
Introduction of Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud to transform IT infrastructure and digitise fundraising processes. A new, future-proof platform should reduce time and simplify processes to ensure consistently high performance in data processing. In addition, the data management of data sets was one of the most important objectives.
SELECTED CASE STUDIES
Nonprofit Cloud Donor selection
The non-profit organisation decided on Salesforce as a future-proof platform for optimising, systematising and automating work processes. At the same time, complex target group selections were to be integrated as fully automated as possible.
As part of a Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud implementation, a flexible option for donor selection was created. Using various filter options and selection hierarchies, very large amounts of data can be processed and selected. The selection results can be assigned to campaigns.
→ Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud
→ Selection Hub (CCG App)
Our Team - Who we are
We are experienced and certified Salesforce consultants with in-depth background knowledge in the areas of nonprofit, fundraising, Salesforce, and the latest cloud technologies. Together with you, we define your challenges, requirements and problems and implement your digital work processes. We offer advice and support along your journey.