Salesforce Einstein is an artificial intelligence technology from Salesforce. In this blogpost we will show you what exactly you can do with it.
Build smart apps via simple input and simple output. Determine which products prospects are interested and send customer inquiries to the appropriate salesperson. Route service cases to the correct agents or provide self-service options. Monitor the perception of your brand across social media channels, identify brand evangelists, note customer satisfaction. Increase Lead connection, conversion rates, accelerate engagement with the best Leads based on Einstein Lead Score factors and so more!!
What is AI?
AI is a machine intelligence, that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of successfully achieving its goals. AI is helping people everywhere to solve problems big and small. We all are using AI in our daily experience:
- Siri as a personal assistant.
- Facebook recommendation for photo taging using image recognition.
- Amazon using AI for products recommendation.
- Google directions api, which gives us the best route from one point to the other and finds you the best route between two locations.
What is Salesforce Einstein?
Salesforce Einstein is an artificial intelligence technology. The goal of Salesforce Einstein is to give Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud more comprehensive and up-to-date views of customers and sales prospects. To bring AI to the Salesforce clouds, Salesforce made it possible to enhance Salesforce cloud products with machine learning and deep learning analytics. Salesforce Einstein can also help improve the bottom line by helping to predict where a potential customer is in the sales cycle and which communication channels they will respond to.
Salesforce Einstein Platform services: Einstein Vision and Einstein Language.
Einstein vision make easy to build deep learning models for every use case including visual search, brand detection, and object identification with Einstein Image Classification.
- Build smart apps via simple input and simple output. Einstein Vision is a fully managed service that abstracts the complexity of building deep learning models. All of the infrastructure and workflows needed to run and scale models are managed.
- Leverage the Einstein Vision pre trained classifiers such as Food, Scene, Multi-Label Image, or General Image with more than 1,000 everyday objects.
- Train image classifiers to solve a vast array of image recognition use cases.
- Access the Einstein Vision service via a standard REST API to implement image recognition using any programming language. It’s accessible for developers of any level in a few easy steps!
Einstein Image Classification API is a part of Einstein Vision. We can easily build AI-Powered Apps. Einstein Platform Services allows us to seamlessly integrate custom deep learning models into your CRM workflows. Using the Einstein Image Classification API, we can train deep learning models to recognize and classify images. A model is a machine learning construct used to solve a classification problem. The model “learns” from data instead of from explicit rules.
We can design a model by creating a dataset and then defining labels and providing examples that belong to these labels. When we train the dataset, the system determines the commonalities and differences between the various labels and generalizes the characteristics that define each label. When we send an image to the model, the model predicts which class that image falls into based on the classes specified in the training dataset.
Use the Einstein Language APIs to build natural language processing into apps and unlock powerful insights within text. The language APIs include the Einstein Intent API and the Einstein Sentiment API.
The Einstein Intent API categorizes unstructured text into user-defined labels to better understand what users are trying to accomplish. Use this API to analyze text from emails, chats, or web forms to:
- Determine which products prospects are interested in, and send customer inquiries to the appropriate salesperson.
- Route service cases to the correct agents or departments, or provide self-service options.
- Understand customer posts to provide personalized self-service in your communities.
The Einstein Sentiment API classifies text into positive, negative, and neutral classes to understand the feeling behind text. Use this API to analyze emails, social media, and text from chat to:
- Identify the sentiment of a prospect’s emails to trend a lead or opportunity up or down.
- Provide proactive service by helping dissatisfied customers first or extending promotional offers to satisfied customers.
- Monitor the perception of your brand across social media channels, identify brand evangelists, and note customer satisfaction.