tourManager24 visualizes Accounts, Contacts and Leads on Google Maps and provides different features like route planning. Starting with a single record, your current or any valid position, you can search for further relevant records based on proximity and additional filter criteria. The search result will then be added to the map view providing a perfect base to set up your business trip or delivery schedule, just to name a few.
After arranging a route it can be saved and then Salesforce events can be created in one single step. The saved routes are available for later reuse. Additionally detailed driving instructions are available for each individual route and can be sent via email without leaving the app.
Before mapping your data it has to be geocoded. tourManager24 allows to use geocoding of the Salesforce Data.com geocode clean rules as well as geocoding of the Google Maps API.
- Geocoding: Either Data.com geocode clean rules or Google Maps API which includes additional monitoring tools
- Map Accounts, Contacts, Leads
- Map records from list views: Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities and Cases
- Visualization of search results in a Google Map and lists
- Add custom locations to map (current/manual input)
- “Find nearby” search (Proximity Search)
- Customizable filter criteria for search
- Save your filter criteria for reuse
- Arrange routes, rearrange routes
- Save routes and create associated Events
- Edit saved routes
- Create Events for a single record right within the app
- Get detailed driving instructions
- Send routing information by email
- CSV export of search results
- Google Maps visualizations and functionalities (e. g. Street View)
“ „ …with the help of this application [tourManager24] you can plan your external appointments more effectively. The Streetview Functionality helps you to get a first impression of new clients and field service workers can orientate more efficiently on arrival.“C. Liuzzi, Avis Budget Group,Manager Sales Support
„With this application [tourManager24] our sales team can organize customer appointments better and more effectively. This increases the ROI heavily.“A. Giudice, Standard Life, Sales Strategy & Development